We know that these days, a lot of people like using a number of different email addresses. Fortunately, with Spinlister, it's as easy as pie to update your email address!~
From your browser
- Sign into your profile at Spinlister.com
- Find your profile’s drop-down menu in the upper right-hand corner of your browser. Push on the small, down-arrow carrot to view the menu.
- Choose “Settings” from this drop-down menu.
- You will automatically be sent to your “General” settings.
- Scroll down to find the form field for your email. Simply delete your old one and write in your new one.
- Press the green button labeled “Save” at the bottom and voila.
Open your drop-down menu, click "Settings", and click "Edit Profile" in the left menu to change your email address
- Open your Spinlister app from your iPhone’s home screen.
- Choose your “Profile” screen from the horizontal menu at the bottom of the app.
- Find the small, settings "cog" in the upper right-hand corner and click on it.
- When you click on the cog icon, your settings menu will open. Choose “Edit Profile” from this menu.
- Find the form field for your email on your profile editing screen. Simply delete your old one and write in your new one.
- Press “Save” in the upper right-hand corner and you're done!
(iOS) Tap "Profile" then tap the settings cog in the top right corner
(iOS) Tap "Edit Profile"
(iOS) Tap your current email address to edit
- Open up your Spinlister app and go to “Profile”.
- In the profile screen, tap the Cog (small, gear icon) on the upper right-hand corner.
- When you tap on the Cog, a new menu will appear. Click “Edit Profile”.
- Find the field for email, and tap on it to edit.
- Input your new email and choose “Save”.
(Android) Go to your profile, tap the settings cog in the top right, and tap "Edit Profile"
(Android) Tap your current email address to edit, then tap "Save"