Bike, surf, and ski shops are completely welcome to list their rides on Spinlister. It's a win-win because we here at Spinlister get more listed rides in exchange for great online exposure for the bike shops!
Shops can list their rides just like any other user. To list your rides on Spinlister you need:
- Real photos of each ride (no stock pictures)
- One listing per ride (with all pertinent information: ride type, frame height, board height, etc). Please do not try to make one listing for multiple rides as this will just confuse potential Renters
- No phone numbers or emails in the listing or profile (we do not approve listings with contact information)
A few more tips for shops:
- Security deposits and/or collateral are unnecessary (we guarantee your bike's safety up to $5,000 USD in the US and some countries, Surf and Paddle Boards up to $2,000 USD worldwide, and Skis/Snowboards up to $1,000 USD worldwide)
- All rides MUST be listed on Spinlister for our guarantee to cover them
- You can request a change in price or date from the Renter (in case you would like to add an extra fee or discount - or if you can't rent at that time)
- Renters can extend a reservation, but they cannot cut a rental short
- Renters are liable for any damage or theft that happens during the rental period, as stated in the Spinlister's Guarantee
- All Renters waive their liability in the event of any injury sustained during a rental
Need to file a claim?
Please file any damage, theft, or loss claims by filling out this form.
If you happen to have any other questions about listing with us, please do not hesitate to send us an email at email@example.com. Check out our Spinlister Pro page if you are interested in a business partnership with us!